|
Wednesday, July 11, 2007 Wow! I haven't posted anything here for a very long time. Since I have the time (and the interenet) to use, at the moment, I might as well write something. Tomorrow, I have an hours worth of short story writing time during my fiction workshop. I'm thinking, I'd better think of what to write, or perhaps start writing something now. I can't run the risk of getting writer's block tomorrow, without at least an idea in mind. My laptop is getting slower and slower these days. I'm thinking of buying an external hard drive, or a bunch of CD RWs, so I can transfer all my songs and photos, which take up most of the laptop's memory. It's times like these when I wish I had gotten a Mac book instead of this Toshiba turtle. Oh well, at least I have a laptop. Let's see if it will last me till I graduate from college. all the colors so pretty 10:25 p.m. links to this post
Comments:
Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your post seem to
be running off the screen in Ie. I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know. The layout look great though! Hope you get the problem resolved soon. Kudos my homepage ... homemade porn
It's actually very difficult in this full of activity life to listen news on TV, so I simply use internet for that purpose, and take the hottest information.
My site ... e-væske med nikotin
I have been exploring for a bit for any high-quality articles or
Post a Comment
weblog posts in this sort of area . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this web site. Reading this information So i am happy to convey that I have a very good uncanny feeling I came upon exactly what I needed. I most for sure will make sure to do not overlook this website and give it a look on a continuing basis. Take a look at my homepage e-cigz |
|
Profile
Linkage
[+] Cece Tag!
Archives
July 2006 Misc
this table extends forever -i hope- so do whatever you want with the space.:) Layout©syrianwind |