|
Wednesday, August 02, 2006 My birthday is coming this Sunday! Yehey! I'm celebrating it with my blockmates this Friday! Yehey! I'm about to begin my last year as a teenager! Nooooooo! I'm so OLD! I don't want to become an adult yet. I want to watch and sing along to Disney musicals like 'The Little Mermaid' the whole day, like I used to when I was a kid. I want to play all those weird games I used to play with my cousins when we were young. I want to go to Neverneverland and be a kid forever and ever. If only I could turn back time (my favorite song from AQUA)... but I can't so I will just talk about the present. I am celebrating my birthday, once again, in a pizza parlor. I treated my friends to Pizza Hut Last year, and to Shakeys this year. Sandi just celebrated her birthday recently by treating us to Yellow Cab. Yes, we just LOVE pizza! Once again, I have broken my conviction to only invite my closest friends. Thus, I now ended up inviting 20 or so people to my birthday celebration. 1. April, 2. Karyl, 3. Isel, 4. Wed, 5. Nikay, 6. Sasha, 7. Aila, 8. Jev, 9. Sandi, 10. Trish, 11. Cor, 12. Cat, 13. Sam Q, 14. Sam P, 15. Lia, 16. Dom, 17. Zoe, 18. Manny, and last but not the least, 19. Violet I'm sorry, I don't have the money to treat everyone from the block out for lunch. Galit na nga yung mga friends ko sa Sanggu kasi hindi ko sila ililibre eh! =p My parents are not giving me extra money for this, so I'm eating up my budget for the month. I'm excited for my bday party! Weee! See you there! XD all the colors so pretty 8:39 p.m. links to this post
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
|
Profile
Linkage
[+] Cece Tag!
Archives
July 2006 Misc
this table extends forever -i hope- so do whatever you want with the space.:) Layout©syrianwind |