Monday, July 24, 2006


Today I got to weigh myself for the first time since I first arrived from Cebu. During my one month trip to Cebu during the summer I was able to gain 7 and a half pounds, thus, raising my weight to 110 pounds. After around a month or so of school, my weight has gone down to 104 and a half. I lost 5 AND A HALF POUNDS!!!

I was beginnning to enjoy the comments made my friends that my cheeks got chubbier, and now I am back to being skin and bones. I kinda look like that skeleton named DIEGO in my PE 101 class. Speaking of PE 101, I am quite sure to fail that body fat percentage test. I don't think I have much of that anymore. =P

I worked so hard, and suffered through so much, just to gain those precious pounds in Cebu. One week of school, though, and kapoosh!, all my efforts are washed down the drain.

Very fast metabolism + STRESS = losing A LOT of weight


all the colors so pretty 9:32 p.m.


links to this post
Comments:
Cebu is love.
 
Love is Cebu.
 
Post a Comment

Profile


"Be anyone you want to be
Bring to life your fantasies
But I want something in return
I want you to burn, burn for me baby
Like a candle in my night
Oh burn
Burn for me
Burn for me."
- 'Burn' by Tina Arena

Linkage

[+] Cece
[+] April
[+] Jev
[+] Nikay
[+] Sam P
[+] Sasha

Tag!



Archives

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
July 2007


Misc

this table extends forever -i hope- so do whatever you want with the space.:)

Layout©syrianwind