|
Sunday, July 16, 2006 Hmmm...I must be crazy writing a blog entry at a time like this. I've read everything I need to for tomorrow, but I am not quite ready for my aesthetics exam. I find it impossible to memorize all those terms; I'll be lucky to remember 1/4 of them during the test. I still have no idea how to answer the essay question as well. This does not bode well for my grade in tomorrow's exam. I skipped mass today because my DSL isn't working well, and I had to work on my theo groupwork. Ironically, after I finished the whole thing, and after Kaka had to text me her very long 2-points, my DSL started working again. I hate it when that happens! About last Friday, I enjoyed the dinner very much. In place of my closer friends (Tracy, Lai, etc.), I was able to mingle a lot with Gita, Jori, Andrea, and Luis. Ina also made an effort to talk to me- that was really nice of her. I seem to get along with Andrea pretty well. That's nice too! I was also able to buy 3 books from Fully Booked: 1) The Art of Fiction by Ayn Rand (It just magically appeared!) 2) The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides (Finally! I bought you!!!) AND 3) The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood (new author, just checking her out =p) It's just to bad that I wont be able to read these books for a long time!!! All these readings for school are killing me! BUT, at least there's no more math! =) all the colors so pretty 11:41 p.m. links to this post
Comments:
wah, borrow virgin suicides... but when you're done na. i plan to channel them when i'm bored. :)
-sasha ps. i lab da lay-out! :)
omg, i think april's gonna rip my entrails out cuz i have the virgin suicides... will read as faaast as i can. :p
Post a Comment
|
|
Profile
Linkage
[+] Cece Tag!
Archives
July 2006 Misc
this table extends forever -i hope- so do whatever you want with the space.:) Layout©syrianwind |