|
Sunday, November 05, 2006 Whew! My Trip to Bangkok is finally over. Unfortunately, so is my sembreak. Tomorrow, I get my grades and registration form in the morning. For lunch, I am meeting with my friends from ASLA for our first reunion. On Tuesday, I have my registration for the second semester. I got a really good random number this time. It is somewhere around 30+ if I am not mistaken. Not like I really need a good random number this semester, since the only subject I get to choose is PE. I will probably register for volleyball, which is much more fun and easy than other sports such as running, or basketball, or soccer, or swimming. For the rest of the week I have to do a lot of other things. First, I have to have my two emerging wisdom teeth removed, or else I may have an even more protruding lower jaw than I already have. Second, I have to get my student license, so that I can start driving myself to and from the Ateneo every day. I hope I do not have to undergo a hands-on driving test. I have no idea how to park a car properly whether it be parallel, diagonal, or whatever many ways of parking there are. Third, I have to attend a planning seminar for LITSOC which I believe to be an overnight activity. Which reminds me, I have not been able to establish the two concrete formations events for LITSOC as of yet. I had better get to work on that right away. I like my new layout. I like my old layout too, but for some reason the top part of the blog skin now refuses to load. It was time for me to change the look of my blog anyway, since I have had that same layout for almost half a year now. Recently, my laptop (Luna) has been running at the slowest speed. All the e-books, manga, and music on Luna has been taking up too much of her memory. As a result of this, I erased all of the manga files, and most of the ebooks. And by doing that, I cleared up around 4 gigabytes of space. Now she runs much faster than before, almost as fast as when I first got her as a Christmas gift from my parents last year. Speaking of Christmas, it is fast approaching. Lucky for me, I have been saving up to buy Christmas gifts for my friends. However, after attending ASLA, and becoming a member of Sanggu, my friends have more than doubled. Last year, I tried to save on money by buying Christmas cards for all my friends. I wrote personal letters for all of my close friends. After all, it is the thought, and not the price of the gift which counts. But this year it would be very difficult to write all my friends individual letters again since I already said most of what I wanted to say last year. And it would look corny if I keep giving them cards every time they have a birthday, and every Christmas. Oh well, I have to think of other gifts to give my friends. I have to find something nice and personal, but still something they will like. Think, think, think....think.... Oh! And by the way. I just want you guys to know that the time indicator in my blog is completely screwed up, and I have no idea how to fix it. It is around 11:40 pm right now, so the time indicated below my entry is wrong. FYI lang. =) all the colors so pretty 11:11 p.m. links to this post
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
|
Profile
Linkage
[+] Cece Tag!
Archives
July 2006 Misc
this table extends forever -i hope- so do whatever you want with the space.:) Layout©syrianwind |