Saturday, October 28, 2006


I'm back from the Ateneo Student Leader's Assembly (ASLA). It was such a fun and insightful learning experience. I'll never forget all the new friends I've made these past five days. I especially will remember my groupmates in the small group, namely Mel, Joanie, Den, Zeus, Faith, and our group facis - Yas and Omi. I learned so much from you guys. You inspired me, and made me believe in my abilities as a leader and as a person. Go HOLY ONES! You guys are the best!
_____________________________________________________________________
Other friends who I feel closer with than the rest are Sari who is my very first friend in ASLA, and Chummy who I really enjoy conversing with. Kiddo gave a talk during the assembly, and convinced at least two of my new friends to join. I hope to see Melai and Sassy during our Wednesday GENREV meetings from now on. Among the facis and the core, I would like to thank Kira, Sab, and Nash for being extra nice and caring to me.
_____________________________________________________________________
I'd also like to thank my groupmates in the big group. I won't name you guys first, since we're so many and I might unintentionally leave someone out. I really had fun, with you guys especially during the ASLAmazing challenge where I got squashed and dragged under the web thingy, and during the candlelight group sharing where I shared very secret things that you guys should keep as secrets. Go GRIN TEAM! GRIN TEAM Win! =p
_____________________________________________________________________
Even if I did not mention you guys here, I really appreciate everything you have done. All of you are great leaders who have inspired me to be the best leader that I can be. Thank you so much, and I LOVE YOU ALL!


all the colors so pretty 1:14 p.m.


links to this post
Comments: Post a Comment

Profile


"Be anyone you want to be
Bring to life your fantasies
But I want something in return
I want you to burn, burn for me baby
Like a candle in my night
Oh burn
Burn for me
Burn for me."
- 'Burn' by Tina Arena

Linkage

[+] Cece
[+] April
[+] Jev
[+] Nikay
[+] Sam P
[+] Sasha

Tag!



Archives

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
July 2007


Misc

this table extends forever -i hope- so do whatever you want with the space.:)

Layout©syrianwind