|
Sunday, August 06, 2006 Happy Birthday to Me! It is now eleven thirty PM, and my 19th birthday is coming to an end. I just recently recieved a surprising flurry of happy birthday text messages from my friends from Sanggu. Gita probably looked at the birthday celebrants list for the month of August, and went 'Oh my gosh! It's Verne's birthday today,' then started passing the good news on to Bea and Sandz (not to be confused with Sandi =D) who then texted me just a few minutes ago. I also got an unexpected greeting from Mr. Sebastian/Mr. Sebs/ Fred Flinstone (he really does look like Fred), my music teacher/Xavier School Glee Club moderator whom I haven't heard from for more than a year. That was really weird...maybe he's trying to get the old choir back together or something.. = p I also received a greeting from Kaka early this morning. =) My birthday lunch in Shakeys was really fun! Almost the whole block ended up coming to my birthday. Other people who were not from the block such as Don (Cor's boyfriend), and Saab's boyfriend (I can't remember his name), and Etienne (former blockmate) came too. It is just too bad that Dom and Kaka (especially Kaka) whom I both invited were not able to come. Don't worry, in a month or two I'll be able to get my non-pro driver's license. Then I'll be able to drive Kaka home, so she'll have no excuse not to attend birthday parties, SOH Kapatiran events, and all other things that happen on Fridays. I just realized how close December is already. Yasmin, my cousin, is going to get married this December 28. It's so exciting! She is going to be the first member of our generation of the Yu side of the family to get married. I have to check whether my barong and black pants still fit me, and I have to buy a new pair of black leather shoes, and a new black belt. I should probably change my eyeglasses to (and have my eyes checked), so I will not be half blind during her wedding. Maybe I should write her a poem, or a note. I think that will mean more to her than if I buy her a wedding gift that would pale in comparison (with regards to monetary value) to the other gifts that her working relatives will give her. The whole Yu family will be having a family reunion this Chrismas and New Year. This is going to be the best Chrismas EVER!!! :D all the colors so pretty 11:32 p.m. links to this post
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
|
Profile
Linkage
[+] Cece Tag!
Archives
July 2006 Misc
this table extends forever -i hope- so do whatever you want with the space.:) Layout©syrianwind |