|
Monday, August 14, 2006 As of now, F stands for French. Yes, I am failing one of my subjects. Why? I am failing because I have not been taking my studies seriously, not only in French, but in all my classes. I need to get my act back together before I completely ruin my academic and extra-currricular life in the Ateneo. I have to aim for the Dean's List, but I may not be able to achieve my goals if I continue on this downwards spiral. I have to raise my French grade to at least a grade of C+. This will be very difficult, but I believe that I can still do it. Other than that, I plan to get a grade of B+ in both Aesthetics and Introduction to Lit and CW, and a grade of B in Theology and SA. My Theology grade is kind of iffy as well, but if I study harder I stand a good chance of getting a good grade even in Sir Crisostomo's class. all the colors so pretty 9:28 p.m. links to this post
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
|
Profile
Linkage
[+] Cece Tag!
Archives
July 2006 Misc
this table extends forever -i hope- so do whatever you want with the space.:) Layout©syrianwind |