Tuesday, July 25, 2006


These rainy days won't seem to go away. Actually, it only rains a lot during the night. It doesn't rain at much during the day (which is when we go to school), so I believe that there should be school tomorrow. I fear that my sememestral break may be cut one week shorter in order to make up for the school days that were lost during the past few weeks.

In other news, I have just watched 'The Lady in the Water' in the Promenade, Greenhills this afternoon. It is a really good movie, but I like 'The Village' more. 'Signs,' of course, I still believe to be M. Night's worst movie. I want to get DVD copies of 'The Sixth Sense' and 'Unbreakable' which are his two most famous works. I think I ought to ask my friends if they have the DVDs.

There are only around 50 pages left for me to read before I finally finish the novel 'Jane Eyre' by Charlotte Bronte. I really hope she chooses Mr. Rochester over Mr. St John. Better to have experienced true love once than to live one's entire life as a lonely martyr devoid of love. It interested me to find out that both 'Jane Eyre' and 'Wuthering Heights' are considered as gothic fiction, and not romantic fiction. Odd, isn't it?!


all the colors so pretty 7:48 p.m.


links to this post
Comments: Post a Comment

Profile


"Be anyone you want to be
Bring to life your fantasies
But I want something in return
I want you to burn, burn for me baby
Like a candle in my night
Oh burn
Burn for me
Burn for me."
- 'Burn' by Tina Arena

Linkage

[+] Cece
[+] April
[+] Jev
[+] Nikay
[+] Sam P
[+] Sasha

Tag!



Archives

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
July 2007


Misc

this table extends forever -i hope- so do whatever you want with the space.:)

Layout©syrianwind