Thursday, July 06, 2006


Four words to describe me right now would be that I am completely "stressed out," and "messed up." The SOH Launch has demanded so much of my energy that I have been running on fumes this entire week. Every single one of my teachers has given me this certain look of concern as to how I could be so tired just after three weeks of attending class.

My stress has reached new levels today as I almost got bumped by a tricycle while crossing the street. Luckily, Trace, my guardian angel, was there to save me. Just a while before that happened I did something stupid during French class. I asked the guy beside me what his name was (in French), and he told me his name was GM. Then I told the teacher (in French) that his name was GINA. The whole class, including my teacher, laughed as a result of that incident.

Other indications of my being "messed up" as a result of being "stressed out" are my abysmal performances in two of my subjects, namely: Sociology and Anthropology, and French class. PE 101 would have been included in the list, but by some miracle I was able to survive the 1-mile run (and finish it in 10 mins and 5 seconds). Now my legs are in extreme pain. This is not a good thing to happen to the technical director (runner) of the SOH Launch.

SOH Cool! SOH Fun! SOH dead ako bukas sa SOH Launch! =P Unless maging SOHper Verne ako! Bwahahaha! =P


all the colors so pretty 9:06 p.m.


links to this post
Comments: Post a Comment

Profile


"Be anyone you want to be
Bring to life your fantasies
But I want something in return
I want you to burn, burn for me baby
Like a candle in my night
Oh burn
Burn for me
Burn for me."
- 'Burn' by Tina Arena

Linkage

[+] Cece
[+] April
[+] Jev
[+] Nikay
[+] Sam P
[+] Sasha

Tag!



Archives

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
July 2007


Misc

this table extends forever -i hope- so do whatever you want with the space.:)

Layout©syrianwind