Monday, July 17, 2006


The Aesthetics test today was so much easier than I expected it to be, and yet I still do not feel like I did an excellent job. I am very sure that I got at least 75% of the answers correct, but that score is still not proportional to the amount of effort I put into studying for that test.

I got a really big headache after the guidance exam a while ago, and I carried that headache with me until the SOH Sanggunian meeting afterwards. By some twist of fate, I am once again working with Trace for one of our upcoming projects, the SOH Kapatiran. She and I are in charge of preparing for the month of December.

I actually asked Joel if he wanted to be my partner, since he wanted the month of December. He said no because he wanted to work with JC, so that was fine. Then he suggested out loud, and all of a sudden that I ask Trace. Jori heard it, and so she asked Trace if she wanted to become my deputy. Trace said yes. =) At least, they (Jori and Joel) saved me the effort of asking her myself which I was going to do if Joel said no to my offer. =p

We are planning to make it a socially oriented event. Thus, the participating SOH students will be spending an afternoon or morning with less fortunate children. We are planning to tie up with one or more SOA (Socially Oriented Organizations of the Ateneo) for this activity. Afterwards, we will then have a Christmas party in the MVP Roofdeck that same night.

She and I are going to make sure the event will be really fun and meaningful. The only thing that worries me is that we have exchanged roles. I am now the head of Kapatiran for the month of December, and Trace is my deputy. I have really big (metaphorically) shoes to fill since Trace is much much better than I am when it comes to planning for events like these, so this responsibility is really putting pressure on me. However, I will not fail! I can do this!

It is going to be really fun working with Trace again! I cannot wait till December! =D


all the colors so pretty 8:50 p.m.


links to this post
Comments: Post a Comment

Profile


"Be anyone you want to be
Bring to life your fantasies
But I want something in return
I want you to burn, burn for me baby
Like a candle in my night
Oh burn
Burn for me
Burn for me."
- 'Burn' by Tina Arena

Linkage

[+] Cece
[+] April
[+] Jev
[+] Nikay
[+] Sam P
[+] Sasha

Tag!



Archives

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
July 2007


Misc

this table extends forever -i hope- so do whatever you want with the space.:)

Layout©syrianwind