Thursday, December 14, 2006


Two more days before my first batch of relatives from the USA are arriving in the Philippines. This Sunday evening, Auntie Cynthia will be arriving with Cece (my favorite cousin) and Chris (her brother; Auntie Cynthia's youngest son). The fun's finally going to begin. And not a moment too soon!

All this stress from extra-curricular activities alone is driving me over the edge. Tomorrow, I have class from 8:30 to 10:30 then I have a LONG break from my last class until 4:30 in the afternoon. That's a SIX HOUR BREAK! And then from 4:30 to 6:30 I have three very important organization meetings at the same time.

I have to attend the LITSOC lit discussion in CTC 301 which will be headed by Nikay (great friend and poet). Since I am the formations head of the organization, and I organized this event, I should be there to make sure everything runs smoothly. My plan is to be there at the beginning, make sure the discussion starts out okay, and leave the rest up to Lai.

Then I have to either run over to the conyo benches for my ASLA meeting, or run to SEC A for my Sanggu meeting. In the ASLA meeting, we will be discussing our plans for the Christmas party to be held on the evening of December 21, next Thurday. It's important for me to attend because the venue for the party will probably be my grandmother's house.

The Sanggu meeting, I have to attend because I am the documentation and publication co-head (with Trish as my wonderful partner) for the Humanities Week this January. I have to attend the meeting in order to update the group on the progress of my committee, and so that I can get copies of the final project proposals (so I can finally get started on creating the write-ups for the brochure).

April's right! I should try out some ninja technique which will allow me to duplicate myself. That way I can be in many places at the same time. I may be known (by some people) as the School of Humanities' SOHper Blockrep, pero hindi na 'toh kaya ng powers ko!!!

tom@4:30> LITSOC meeting + ASLA meeting + Sanggu meeting = I'm so DEAD @_@

Labels:



all the colors so pretty 10:13 p.m.


links to this post
Comments: Post a Comment

Profile


"Be anyone you want to be
Bring to life your fantasies
But I want something in return
I want you to burn, burn for me baby
Like a candle in my night
Oh burn
Burn for me
Burn for me."
- 'Burn' by Tina Arena

Linkage

[+] Cece
[+] April
[+] Jev
[+] Nikay
[+] Sam P
[+] Sasha

Tag!



Archives

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
July 2007


Misc

this table extends forever -i hope- so do whatever you want with the space.:)

Layout©syrianwind