Sunday, December 10, 2006


My Christmas Wishlist 2006 (in no particular order)

1) A new digital camera (my old one was stolen...)

2) A Play Station 3 (with accompanying RPG game)

3) books! I can never have enough books!

4) Money...so I can buy more books! (sorry, it's an addiction :p)

5) A CD changer/ CD player for the Toyota Revo/ Honda Civic (whichever car I'm going to be driving more often)

6) A new watch (for formal events)


all the colors so pretty 11:00 p.m.


links to this post
Comments: Post a Comment

Profile


"Be anyone you want to be
Bring to life your fantasies
But I want something in return
I want you to burn, burn for me baby
Like a candle in my night
Oh burn
Burn for me
Burn for me."
- 'Burn' by Tina Arena

Linkage

[+] Cece
[+] April
[+] Jev
[+] Nikay
[+] Sam P
[+] Sasha

Tag!



Archives

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
July 2007


Misc

this table extends forever -i hope- so do whatever you want with the space.:)

Layout©syrianwind