Saturday, December 23, 2006


Christmas is just two days away, and I am really excited. Tonight, we are having a lumpia party in my grand aunt's house. The food's going to be great! And then on Chrismas eve, we are having a party in my grandmother's house. Almost the whole Yu side of the family is coming: Uncle Edar's Family, Auntie Nancy's Family, Uncle Clement's family, and my family, we're all coming. It is just too bad that Uncle Gilbert and his family could not make the trip home.

I am going to help Chris write his high school entrance essay to Andover now, so I have to cut my entry short. :)


all the colors so pretty 3:39 p.m.


links to this post
Comments: Post a Comment

Profile


"Be anyone you want to be
Bring to life your fantasies
But I want something in return
I want you to burn, burn for me baby
Like a candle in my night
Oh burn
Burn for me
Burn for me."
- 'Burn' by Tina Arena

Linkage

[+] Cece
[+] April
[+] Jev
[+] Nikay
[+] Sam P
[+] Sasha

Tag!



Archives

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
July 2007


Misc

this table extends forever -i hope- so do whatever you want with the space.:)

Layout©syrianwind