Thursday, November 09, 2006


I finally got my non-pro driver's license today from the LTO in Quezon City, and now I am so tired. I had to get up at six in the morning, only to find out that I will be leaving the house at eight thirty. Then when I reach the LTO, I have to walk out and undergo a drug test and medical examination. I was quite afraid of what the result of my drug test will be. NO! I do not take drugs. It is just that one of my family friends took a drug test before, in order to get her driver's license as well. Anyone who knew her knew for a fact that she did not take drugs, and yet her drug test came out positive. Her parents were shocked, but they believe their daughter. However, I think that she has not gotten a driver's license until this day as she and her family lost faith in the LTO system. I kept my fingers crossed as they were analyzing my urine sample. And after fifteen or so agonizing minutes of waiting, they informed me that there was not a trace of any drugs in my system.

After taking the drug test and medical examination, I went back to the LTO to take my written and practical exams. While waiting for my turn to take the written exam, I was lent a reviewer by the LTO personel in charge of the 'Lecture Area.' It was an English reviewer he gave me. After reading through my reviewer, I took a look at the Filipino reviewer the guy beside me was reading. Interestingly, the content of the reviewers were mostly different (aside from the language being different). Being the over careful and studious person that I am, I exchanged reviewers with him, and studied that Filipino reviewer as well. Needless to say, I did not understand a lot of the technical terms indicated there. After around an hour later, my name was called, and I took the written exam for non-pro applicants. Before taking the test, the proctor asked me whether I wanted to take the English or Filipino version. Apparently, I only needed to read the English review for the English test, and vice versa. Of course, I opted to take the English test since that is the language I am more comfortable with.

Then came the practical examination. I brought along my Toyota Revo with me, so I did not have to pay the 60 peso fee for use of the test jeep everybody else was using. When it was my turn for the exam, the instructor did not even get in the car with me. He just told me to make one complete circle around the perimeter of a rectangular area around the size of a basketball court, and then he would automatically pass me. In less than a minute, I did just that.

By eleven thirty this morning, I had officially passed the examinations for my non-pro license.

By two pm, I was able to get my driver's license.

By this Monday, I might be driving to school in my Toyota Revo. Anyone wanna take a ride? =P


all the colors so pretty 9:33 p.m.


links to this post
Comments: Post a Comment

Profile


"Be anyone you want to be
Bring to life your fantasies
But I want something in return
I want you to burn, burn for me baby
Like a candle in my night
Oh burn
Burn for me
Burn for me."
- 'Burn' by Tina Arena

Linkage

[+] Cece
[+] April
[+] Jev
[+] Nikay
[+] Sam P
[+] Sasha

Tag!



Archives

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
July 2007


Misc

this table extends forever -i hope- so do whatever you want with the space.:)

Layout©syrianwind