Tuesday, November 21, 2006


Hi there! Long time no see. I really should have saved a copy of the poem I made for my old layout. I completely forgot it was there, and now it's gone forever. I can't remember what I wrote at the moment. Maybe it's because I'm dead tired, and I just drank one bottle of San Mig Light.

April, Sasha, Aila, Nikay and I listened to a poetry reading in Magnet cafe just a while back. The main poet, I can't remember his name (I'm really bad with names) was a Filipino residing in America. He reads his poems in a rap/hip-hop style which is very entertaining. Three of his poems which particularly struck me were the ones about running over people, the one about cutting apples, and the one about his relationship with his dad.

There were a lot of writers in that place such as Jessica Zafra and Mookie Katigbak. I'm glad that I decided to go to the poetry reading. Driving through the hell traffic in the White Plains area was worth the reward, of such a fun and interesting night.


all the colors so pretty 10:48 p.m.


links to this post
Comments: Post a Comment

Profile


"Be anyone you want to be
Bring to life your fantasies
But I want something in return
I want you to burn, burn for me baby
Like a candle in my night
Oh burn
Burn for me
Burn for me."
- 'Burn' by Tina Arena

Linkage

[+] Cece
[+] April
[+] Jev
[+] Nikay
[+] Sam P
[+] Sasha

Tag!



Archives

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
July 2007


Misc

this table extends forever -i hope- so do whatever you want with the space.:)

Layout©syrianwind