|
Wednesday, October 11, 2006 Finally, I have time to update my blog. I was accepted into the Ateneo Student Leader's Assembly, but I missed our first meeting because my groupmates and I were filming our history video. We put a lot of effort in that, and I think we did a very good job. Hopefully, sir will think so as well. I have to write two more works, excluding an introductory essay for my creative writing portfolio in Sir DM's class. Hopefully, I'll get everything done by this weekend. I also have to start working on my extra work for SA. My situation in French is now hopeless. I am almost sure to get a D for my sheer effort not to fail. Ms. Young told the class to say "Good day!" to the proctor for the oral exams when you go in the room, and to say "Thank you!" afterwards. Thank you in French is "Merci!" However, I was so depressed after my orals that instead of smiling, looking at her in the eye, and giving a sweet "Merci!" I sort of bowed down in utter defeat, and said what sounded more like "MERCY!" Well, it worked! She gave me a D! Hehehehehe! =p all the colors so pretty 9:46 p.m. links to this post
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
|
Profile
Linkage
[+] Cece Tag!
Archives
July 2006 Misc
this table extends forever -i hope- so do whatever you want with the space.:) Layout©syrianwind |