Tuesday, August 01, 2006


French class today was so fun! For some unexplainable circumstance I was able survive a group game which we had in class. We were divided into 2 groups. Every group member will be asked to make the verb agree with the subject of a phrase one at a time. Every time someone makes a mistake, he or she will be seated. The group with the most members standing at the end of the game will receive a bonus of three points in the long test.

Maybe I received some divine intervention, but I was able to answer all the questions asked to me correctly. Everyone was so surprised, including my teacher. At one point, I was only one of three people in my group left standing. Then I was asked a seemingly difficult question which I successfully answered within the 5 second time limit, and got it correct only on my second attempt. My French blockmates were so awe-struck at my unusually excellent performance that they cheered for me, and gave me a very loud round of applause. Unfortunately, my group still lost 3 to 6 (or 7).

We also had a dialogue in French. When my teacher was choosing who would be groupmates then and there, she mumbled my name to herself while thinking of who to group me with. Lucky for me, she probably thought of me as someone who suddenly became smart in French because she grouped me with 2 of the better students in class (not to mention two of the pretty students in class =p). I was able to wrap my arms around both of them during our skit (I was sitting in between them and I put my arms around their shoulders), and brag about my being able to sing (J'ai chante la musique!). The class was very happily entertained by that. In fact, I even got a high five from one of the guys in class too...yeah, I was one of the guys today! =p

I did very well in the dialogue probably because of my ego boost from the divine intervention earlier. I either got a 9/10 or 10/10. Hopefully, I received the perfect score. Today's French class was the best ever! These are the days when I love French (J'adore Francais!). I wish everyday was like today... =D


all the colors so pretty 10:31 p.m.


links to this post
Comments: Post a Comment

Profile


"Be anyone you want to be
Bring to life your fantasies
But I want something in return
I want you to burn, burn for me baby
Like a candle in my night
Oh burn
Burn for me
Burn for me."
- 'Burn' by Tina Arena

Linkage

[+] Cece
[+] April
[+] Jev
[+] Nikay
[+] Sam P
[+] Sasha

Tag!



Archives

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
July 2007


Misc

this table extends forever -i hope- so do whatever you want with the space.:)

Layout©syrianwind