Thursday, July 13, 2006


Today passed by so fast. I spend most of it in front of LUNA doing the magazine for SA. Seeing as I was not editing for a writing class, I did not use the maximum strength of my criticizing/editing abilities. I focused more on trying to layout the pages, and make the cover design of the magazine using my limited knowledge in information design. Alas, I could not figure out how to do it in Adobe Photoshop 7.0, Printshop Deluxe 10, and Adobe Pagemaker 7.0, so I made it in using the good old Powerpoint 2003 (which I am quite skillful at). I hope my groupmates like what I did. I did my very best... =p

Tomorrow's gonna be fun! Gita is treating out the SOH officers for dinner in Greenhills, for a job well done. I told my parents I am going to a meeting which is true. What they do not know is that the meeting is going to be a very informal one since some important people cannot attend the event. Maybe I can pass by Fully Booked while I am there. They are having a big sale! All their book prices are 20% off for cash payments, and 15% off for card payments. Books from Fully Booked are really expensive, so this is my chance to get some "bargain" books.

I love listening to music from my laptop. I have almost 2 gigabytes worth of songs I like stored in i-Tunes. Now that's heaven! =)


all the colors so pretty 9:48 p.m.


links to this post
Comments: Post a Comment

Profile


"Be anyone you want to be
Bring to life your fantasies
But I want something in return
I want you to burn, burn for me baby
Like a candle in my night
Oh burn
Burn for me
Burn for me."
- 'Burn' by Tina Arena

Linkage

[+] Cece
[+] April
[+] Jev
[+] Nikay
[+] Sam P
[+] Sasha

Tag!



Archives

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
July 2007


Misc

this table extends forever -i hope- so do whatever you want with the space.:)

Layout©syrianwind