Wednesday, July 12, 2006


No classess tomorrow!

That means I get more time to prepare the magazine for Sociology and Anthropology class. That means I probably also have to do the rest of the work alone. This includes the editorial, editorial cartoon, layout, printing, editing, title, and cover design of the magazine. That is a lot of work to do for what is supposed to be a break from school. Oh well, that's just life.

I have a Sanggunian meeting/outing this Friday night from 7pm till around early Saturday morning in Greenhills. I am so sad because Trace and Lai will not be going. They're my two best buddies from the Sanggunian (Lai from LITSOC as well), and it'll be quite lonely without them. I could talk with Glenda, but she's got lot's of other friends. Ina has Joms; Jori and Gita are close friends. Hmmm...maybe the people I have the most chance of striking up a conversation with will be Aids and Ginny, both of whom I am not sure will be going. Oh well, that's just life.

The first recruitment day for unaccredited organizations was a slow start for LITSOC. Only four new members applied, two of which were already expected to apply beforehand. I was able to convince Karz to join, and one of my other friends from the Sanggunian. Joanna has also expressed interest in joining the organization. At least, I'm single-handedly getting people to join. However, no school tomorrow means one less recruitment day. Oh well, that's just life.

Why does life have to be so unfair? It's just one setback after another, one dissapointment after the next, a never ending cylce of sadness and suffering. Nothing ever goes exactly the way I want it; things usually don't go my way. Life is one helluva rollercoaster ride that I can't stop. It goes up, down, and around in circles, but I just have to take the punches life throws at me (as mentioned by Cor). That's just life! =D

So...Read Lit! Read Life! Bwahahaha! Ang labo koh! =p


all the colors so pretty 10:53 p.m.


links to this post
Comments: Post a Comment

Profile


"Be anyone you want to be
Bring to life your fantasies
But I want something in return
I want you to burn, burn for me baby
Like a candle in my night
Oh burn
Burn for me
Burn for me."
- 'Burn' by Tina Arena

Linkage

[+] Cece
[+] April
[+] Jev
[+] Nikay
[+] Sam P
[+] Sasha

Tag!



Archives

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
July 2007


Misc

this table extends forever -i hope- so do whatever you want with the space.:)

Layout©syrianwind