|
Thursday, July 27, 2006 I am very very stressed out. I studied so hard for my French long exam a while ago, but I think that I totally messed it up. I probably got a grade of 'D,' if I am that lucky. I finally finished reading Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. The ending was as I wanted it to be. Jane returned to and got married with Mr. Rochester. True love prevails! =p I am currently reading Lord of the Flies by William Golding which was lent to me by April. I got lots of comments about how my friends were surprised that I was reading such a disgusting, morbid, and grotesque novel. They said that the scene where they killed Piggy was too much for them to handle. They spoiled the surprise of it all. I have attempted, but I am now too tired to finish the entire novel by tonight. My mental faculties cannot comprehend the text any longer. all the colors so pretty 10:31 p.m. links to this post
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
|
Profile
Linkage
[+] Cece Tag!
Archives
July 2006 Misc
this table extends forever -i hope- so do whatever you want with the space.:) Layout©syrianwind |